In Nigeria, GT Bank is one of the leading banks in the country. The GT which stand for Guarantee Trust Bank has won much hearts because of their easy mobile banking platform. They have access to different means of banking right from your mobile phone. You can pay for bills such as Startime, Gotv, and DStv using GT Bank.
Below, we will be showing you how to subscribe or pay for Startime, Gotv and DStv subscription using your mobile phone on GT Bank.
- 1 How To Pay For Startime, Gotv and DStv subscription With GT Bank.
- 2 GTBank GoTV, Startime & Dstv payment code
- 3 LCC Toll Account Top-up Using GT Bank
- 4 Merchant payment Code Using GT Bank
- 5 Electricity Bill Payment Code Using GT Bank
- 6 GT Bank Airtime & Data Top-up
How To Pay For Startime, Gotv and DStv subscription With GT Bank.
Before you proceed to make any payments for your TV shows whether Startime, Gotv or DStv, there is a step you need to take. The first thing you need to do is to get the master card number on your decoder. This IUC Number is the serial ID of your decoder and you can find it on the screen of your TV or the Master card.
If you are using Startime, you should be able to see the number on the screen whenever your subscription expired. Or better still you can get it on the master card as well. All you need to proceed with the payment is the IUC number and after that, the amount you want to pay.
The truth is that using GT Bank to make any bill payment online or on a mobile phone is very simple and stress-free.
GTBank GoTV, Startime & Dstv payment code
To subscribe for your Gotv, DStv or Startime simply dial the USSD code: *737*37*AMOUNT*GOTV IUC NUMBER#. Ensure the amount and the IUC number at the back of your decoder is correct.
Apart from the TV subscription, there are other bills you can pay right on your mobile phone using GT Bank without any stress. Below are the following bills you can pay using GT Bank.
LCC Toll Account Top-up Using GT Bank
- Dial *737*50*Amount*108#
- Enter your E-Tag code
- Receive instant value
Merchant payment Code Using GT Bank
Simply dial *737*35*Amount*Merchant Code# e.g. *737*35*1500*0123#. You should ask the merchant for his/her GTBank merchant code to make payment.
Electricity Bill Payment Code Using GT Bank
You can now pay your electricity bills anywhere and anytime using these codes below depending on your state and location.
Service Disco Code
- Port Harcourt Prepaid *737*50*Amount*95#
- Port Harcourt Postpaid *737*50*Amount*96#
- Eko Prepaid *737*50*Amount*151#
- Eko Postpaid *737*50*Amount*152#
- Ibadan Prepaid *737*50*Amount*137#
- Kano Prepaid *737*50*Amount*93#
- Kano Postpaid *737*50*Amount*94#
GT Bank Airtime & Data Top-up
To recharge your phone using your GT Bank, dial *737*amount# on your phone (e.g. *737*1000#). To send to another number, dial *737*Amount*Recipient’s number#
- How To Activate DSTV Subscription After Payment In Nigeria
- How To Recharge StarTimes, Gotv and DSTV With First Bank
- Access Bank Mobile Banking & Change Of Phone Number
Using the GT Bank to make a payment on Dstv, Gotv, and Startime, the number you use must be registered with GT Bank. The amount will then be deducted from your account balance.
That’s all to know. Use the comment box if you have any other questions.