This article will show you How To Deactivate GT SMS Alert Online.
Did you feel GT is charging more on their daily SMS alert and you want to put a stop to it immediately?
You are not alone. In fact, I have read so many times where people are complaining about GTBank SMS Alert charges.
Deactivating those alert is a good decision but before you kick start you need to make sure you have a working email address where all you banking statement will be sent to.
If you have forgotten your email password or Address link to the account you can still open a fresh email account and link it your GT account using the information Here.
You Might Like To Read:
In this post, we will be working you through the simple steps to deactivate your GT SMS Alert and be free from all those charges.
How To Deactivate GT SMS Alert Online
To deactivate your GTBank SMS Alert follow the steps below.
- Log on to internet online banking with your user ID and password on your phone or PC.
- Click on self-service.
- Click on transaction Alert activation
- Now complete display form with account details
- Under Alert Type select email only and tick the agree button if you are satisfied with the terms and conditions.
- Enter your tokens code to complete a request.
- Enter the answer of your secret question and click submit. That is all.