This Post Will Show You How To Change Gtbank Phone Number and Email Address Online.
Guarantee Trust Bank is one of Africa leading bank in Nigeria with good customer care service.
One way or the other we might want to change our phone number connected with GTBank but because of all the stress of going to their branch filling in those annoying form, we choose to ignore everything.
In this post, we will be showing you the easy way to change your GTBank phone number and also update your email Address right on your smartphone or on any ATM machine close to you.
How To Change GTBANK Phone Number and Email Address Online.
You Might Like To Read:
To Change your GTBank Phones Number or email Address Online follow the instructions below
- Log on to internet banking using your user ID and password. (You can download their mobile App or visit their official website)
- Click on self-service options on the menu bar
- Click on customer information update
- Click on new request
- Now complete the form display
- Enter the answer to your secret question.
- Review your details to confirm the accuracy
- Click on continue
- Finally, click on submit to automatically update your phone number or email Address.
How To Change UBA Phone Number and Email Address using ATM Card.
- Locate any GT ATM nearest to you with your ATM Card and follow the steps below.
- Insert your ATM card into the ATM terminal.
- Enter your PIN and press proceed.
- Select perform other transaction
- Select more services.
- select update phone number
- Enter your mobile number and press proceed
- Enter your PIN again and press proceed
- Finally, confirm Phone Number display and press proceed.
That’s all. You have now update your GTBank phone number. If you have any questions use the comment box and we will try to help you. Good luck.