Those want that want to further their education abroad can tap from this great opportunity. Getting a scholarship abroad is the desire of many people. Meeting new people, the learning environment, and many more is just an awesome experience you could ever have.
Memphis University is a terrific public university located in Tennessee. Memphis University is open to undergraduate, Master’s, and Ph.D. students and also offers fully-funded scholarships to international students.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Apply for admission in an undergraduate degree and master’s degree at the university.
Upload the following documents.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- Personal statement/statement of purpose
- A copy of my passport.
- After seeking admission, apply for the scholarship.
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
For undergraduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- 25 ACT or 1200 SAT equivalent
- 25 U.S.A. equivalent undergraduate degree GPA as determined by a credential evaluation agency (www.naces.org)
For graduate scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- 310 GRE or similar on other tests
- 25 U.S.A. similar undergraduate degree GPA as specified by a credential evaluation agency or relevant master’s degree from an accredited and approved institution
The University of Memphis Scholarship provides the recipient with amounts that vary and cover the difference in cost of international and domestic non-Tennessee resident tuition rates.
Memphis University is founded in 1912. It is a public research university located in Memphis, Tennessee. The University offers student programs in various disciplines.