Those that want to school abroad like in South Korea will surely enjoy this opportunity in terms of scholarship. The KAIST University is a great school based on science and technology and also one of the best universities in terms of research.
One good thing is that KAIST offers scholarships every year and this is not exceptional. As an international student, you can easily apply and become one of their students in no time. The application is very simple and you can apply.
The scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is only offered for master’s studies.
This scholarship will cover the full tuition fee covered, a monthly allowance of up to 800,000 KRW, one economy round trip, a Korean language training fee, and medical insurance. KAIST is a Famous Leading University in Asia.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Go to the official site and fill out your online application form.
- Pay the application fee (USD 80 or 80,000 KRW) by credit card or bank transfer.
- Upload scanned copies of the following additional required documents on the application page. The uploaded copies must be certified by the school principal or the head/director of the organization and clear & legible.
- One Recommendation Letter.
- Secondary / Tertiary School Profile.
- High school / University Transcript.
- Standardized Official Test Report.
- English Proficiency Test Report.
- Passport or National ID.
- Statement of Financial Resources – KAIST Scholarship.
- Statement of Financial Resources – Sponsorship.
- Honors and Awards (Optional).
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- Medical Health insurance
That’s all. For more information, you can visit their official website, and also don’t forget to share this post as well.