Iowa State University of Science and Technology State or (ISU) is a public research university in Ames, Iowa, was established in 1858 Iowa state university is the third-largest university in the Big 12 athletic conference and the largest university in the state of Iowa.
Iowa State is assessed among Doctoral Universities has Very high research activity, and is a member of the Association of American Universities (AAU). Iowa State University of Science and Technology is a public university that was established in 1858.
It has a total of 26,846 undergraduate enrollment, its located in the city, and the campus size is 1,813 acres. It operates a semester-based academic calendar. Iowa State University of Science and Technology is ranked as a National University in the 2022 edition of Best Colleges.
Iowa State University of Science and Technology offers highly ranked graduate programs through its College of Engineering and Veterinary Medicine, qualified undergraduate students can take special courses in human-computer interaction.
The university is a land-grant institution, which means faculty and students work on research projects that will improve the community as a whole, Iowa State University deals on research projects such as Agriculture and Home Economics Experiment Station, researchers work on air quality, human health, crops and livestock, and environmental projects.
Ames Laboratory is located on the campus, a research center for the U.S. Department of Energy. Iowa State University offers a fully-funded Scholarship to any international student who has shown extraordinary academic performance in areas like science and mathematics, art, community service, entrepreneurship, IT essential, and extracurricular activities to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
The scholarship covers full tuition and the general living expenses of the student.
- Applicants should have a minimum cumulative Grade Point (GPA) of 2.5 to enroll at Iowa State
Consecutive enrollment in a minimum of 12 semester credits each semester (summers not included
Students who are non-residents tuition are exclusively eligible for this award
The award can only be used toward undergraduate tuition and fees.
- Iowa State University is obliged to enroll various talented International students around the world, International students are deemed for a limited number of merit scholarships.
- Scholarship selection is very competitive based on a considerable analysis of SAT or ACT scores high school marks/grades are also analyzed.
- Applicants should ensure the completion of the OneApp scholarship application for them to be considered for the award.
- Applicant should complete the Iowa State University One App
- Applicant should complete the General One App application
- Applicant should complete the International Student Admissions Scholarship application
- Applicants should be sure to use his/her name exactly as it is entered on his/her application for admission so that the scholarship application can match the undergraduate application.
- The applicant will use this form to upload his/her current resume or CV (in PDF format), type the essay, and send the letter of recommendation form.
Click on the link to apply for Scholarship Coverage
- International Merit Scholarship (Spring and Fall)
- Award of Achievement Up to $40,000 ($5,000/year–$10,000/year)
- Award of Distinction Up to $16,000 ($2,000/year–$4,000/year)
NB: New applicants will be funded for a time limit of up to 8 semesters, or completion of the degree.