Clark was established in 1887 as the first all-graduate institution in the country. Today, Clark facilitates a demanding liberal arts curriculum within the context of a research analysis that handles challenges on a global scale.
The scholarship offered by Clark University is known as the “Clark Global Scholars Program” it application is open to international students studying in the three United States of America to pursue a degree program at Clark University, the scholarship includes tuition fees and general living expenses.
The scholarship program covers $15,000 to $25,000 per year for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal.
International students are a valued part of the University of community. Each year a select number of first-year and transfer international students receive merit scholarships and need-based grants to attend Clark University reflecting the university’s recognition of the importance of diversity and great global commitment, the Competition for this financial assistance is intense.
Clark University requires applicants to be above average in their high school with a GPA of 3.67 to be able to apply, applicants will need a combination of A’s and B’s, with more A’s than B’s. Applicants can equalize a lower GPA with harder classes. This will show that the applicant can handle more difficult academics than the normal average high school student.
If the applicant is currently a junior or senior student, his/her GPA is hard to change in time for college applications. If the GPA is at or below the school average of 3.67, the applicant will need to attach a higher SAT or ACT score to compensate for the low grade. This will help applicants compete effectively against other applicants.
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
To be eligible, the student must be a first-year applicant (not a transfer student) who has attended school overseas for at least four years.
- Applicants should also have established the potential to provide leadership in his/her community and the world and to commit to making a difference.
- Applicants need to show good academic results and other activities.
- Applicant eligibility for the scholarships depends on his/ her academic achievement.
Nonetheless, international students who qualify for scholarships are still required to signify the capability to cover an important percentage of the cost of their education.
- Applicant should first create an account
- Applicant should complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS)/Financial Aid PROFILE form.
- Applicant should complete and submit the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE by the stated deadline.
- The applicant will then receive detailed information — including the topic of the short essay — on how to apply for the scholarship.
- When applicants send in their admission applications, applicants are automatically considered for merit scholarships, whether they are new students or transfer students. New students in their First-year can also apply for the Presidential Scholarship.
- Clark Global Scholarship Program will provide the beneficiaries with the following:
- If admitted to the Global Scholars Program, the applicant will receive a scholarship of $15,000 to $25,000 per year (for four years, contingent upon meeting academic standards for renewal).
- If the applicant’s financial need is greater than the amount of the Global Scholars award, he/she may be eligible for up to an additional $5,000 in need-based financial aid.