Stanford University is a notable research university in the United States. Due to the large endowment and research funding, they offer decent sums of money on scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate international students.
Below are the methods and procedures on how to apply.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Create an account and begin your online application
- Complete and submit the online application for admission (including personal and academic information, etc.). The university will ask for basic biographic and demographic details, as well as bases of your activities and interests.
- Provide an unofficial or self-reported transcript of your academic
- Performance in college and, if relevant, graduate school
- You will include a resume that frames your academic, subjective, and professional background and accomplishments..
- Two recommendation letters. Essay (You may submit a maximum total of 1,750 words for both essays combined) include that:
- How will you pursue your life’s calling?
- How will your Stanford education and your Knight-Hennessy Scholars experience support this?
- Two short-answer responses: Please tell us eight improbable facts about you. Please list three goals/objectives that you are working toward right now (being admitted to Stanford and/or being selected as a Knight-Hennessy Scholar can’t count as one of those goals).
- Video story: Your video can be no longer than two minutes in duration. If you only need 30 seconds to answer, that’s fine. There is no expectation or obligation for you to speak for the maximum time.
- First, you must apply to, be accepted by, and enroll in a full-time Stanford graduate degree program. Each incoming Knight-Hennessy Scholar must be a newly enrolled student in a Stanford graduate program
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries can apply for Knight-Hennessy
- You must be first-step mental sensitivity, seeks out knowledge and new experiences, full of original ideas, adequate grasp of dubious situations
- You must complete not only your Knight-HennessyScholars application but also the entire application procedure including any logical test that your graduate degree program requires (GMAT, GRE, LSAT, MCAT, etc.) and if needed, an English proficiency test.
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses).
- A fellowship is applied directly to cover tuition (commensurate with the standard departmental level of enrollment) and associated fees.
- The Knight-Hennessy Scholars program typically does not cover costs that your home department at Stanford pays for its students – such as subscriptions or lab equipment.
1 thought on “Stanford University scholarship For International Students 2023”