After registration of the UBA mobile banking, some people tend to forget their transfer PIN which is understandable. However, others also forgot their ATM PIN which can also be changed as well. But for the sake of this article, we will be showing you how to reset or change your UBA transfer PIN or mobile app PIN. So if you have forgotten your UBA PIN, you are in the right place.
How to Reset UBA Transfer PIN
The UBA transfer PIN we are talking about is the PIN you use during the registration. This PIN can be used to transfer money to another Bank, buy Airtime, and data. So it’s a secret PIN that only you should be aware of.
It’s also not recommendable to use an easy to guess PIN such as phone number, date of birth or even date of a certain anniversary. So it’s understandable that you have forgotten the PIN you used during your mobile transfer registration.
To reset your PIN, dial *919# and then select ‘PIN Setup’ to change/reset your PIN.
How to Change UBA Mobile App PIN
If you can’t remember your UBA Mobile app PIN, you can also reset it. To do that, select help or change of PIN and fill in the information to proceeds. Just make sure you have the phone number you register the banking with it.
What you can do using *919# on UBA
- Check Balance: *919*00#
- Top-Up for Self: *919*amount#
- Top-Up for Others: *919*phone number*amount#
- Transfer to UBA Account: *919*3*account number*amount#
- Load UBA Prepaid Card: *919*32#
- Transfer to Other banks: *919*4*account number*amount#
- Pay Bills: *919*5# (Gotv, Dstv, Startime etc)
- ATM Cardless Withdrawal: *919*30*Amount#
- Airline Ticket Menu: *919*12#
- Africa World Airline: *919*12*394#
- Egypt Air: *919*12*077#
- Ethopian Airline: *919*12*071#
- Lufthansa: *919*12*220#
That’s all and don’t forget to use the comment box if you have any other questions. Please before leaving make sure you share this with your friends on social media.