Tambo TA-40 is officially launched in India at a price of Rs. 5999 with Android Go Edition and a 5.45-inch 18:9 display with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. Recently, TAMBO announced some mid-range smartphones in Nigeria which cost less than N25,000. So, there is the possibility the new TAMBO phone coming to Nigeria.
TAMBO TA-40 Specifications
On the body, the TAMBO TA 40 features a decent body design. Thanks to the smooth panel that manages to squeeze out a fingerprint scanner and an LED flash. The phone has a dual rear cameras set-up. Both the back and front camera consist of 5MP and they are paired with an LED flash. The TAMBO TA 40 has a screen display size of 5.45-inch 18:9 aspect ratio display, is powered by a quad-core SoC with 1GB of RAM for smooth performance.
It has an inbuilt memory of 8GB which is expandable with micro SD card up to 64GB. The TAMBO TA 40 runs on Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition with a battery capacity of 2400 mAh. Apart from the fingerprint scanner, the phone is so equipped with a Face to unlock as an added security feature. For connectivity, it supports dual SIMs with 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, and Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
TAMBO TA 40 Price And Availability
The TAMBO TA 40 is priced at Rs. 5999 in India which converts to 30,000 Naira in Nigeria.
TAMBO TA 40 Key Features And Specs
- Display: 5.45-inch 18:9 aspect ratio display
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo Go Edition)
- Back Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Sensor: a Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Battery: 2400mAh battery