Hello NaijaTechGist Readers…
Have you heard about the latest mpulse MTN data plan? The one that you can use N50 to buy 350MB and N150 for 1.2GB!
The data is useless and stupid, I can’t waste my money on this shit again.
That quote above was my friend exact words after subscribing for this data. Did you know Why?
Because he was not aware that MTN will never offer such data for that little amount of money.
Actually, this data can only work on MTN App or website. Meaning you can’t use the data to open facebook, browse the internet or download games and movies.
You might like to read; How To Chat On Telegram For Free
You are now angry right!
Relax, in this post, you are now reading, I’m going to show you how to browse with the MTN latest data plan and power all your apps including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social networks. You can also use the data to browse and download both movies on YouTube and Google PlayStore.
Before we proceed let me first show you how to successfully migrate to MTN mpulse plan.
How To Migrate To MTN mPluse and Subscribed for Data.
To migrate to MTN mpluse simply dial this code *344*1#.
- After receiving the successful message, you can now buy any of the latest data plans.
You should start with the 350mb for N50 to see if it’s working for you before you can now go for the 1.2GB for N150.
To buy 350mb for N50, dial *344*2*2*2#
- To buy 1.2GB for N150, dial *333*2*1*2#
- To check balance dial *559*63#
After you have purchased the data, follow the steps below to configure some settings or tweak so that you can browse with it.
- First, download HTTP Injector Vpn Here
- Lastly download the latest MTN mpulse configuration Here
- After downloading the above file, launched the HTTP Injector
- Tap on paper icon located on the top right corner
- Tap on import config and locate the MTN mpulse new file you just download and tap to import
- Now tick on the DNS(Google DNS) and Start SSH box on the app.
- Finally, tap start to connect and wait for it to connect which may takes 10 seconds or more.
After it successfully connects, you can now start browsing with the data.
In case the above method did not work on your Android phone follow the instructions below to set up the MTN plan using KPN
Now after buying the MTN plan by following the method listed above, you will need to download KPNTunnel Rev VPN from HERE.
And also download the KPN MTN mPulse Config from HERE.
How To Config On KPN Tunnel Rev VPN
- After downloading the above file and App.
- Launch it and tap the three dots on a straight line
- Tap config options
- Tap import
- Locate the KPN MTN mPulse file you download and tap to import
- Now tap on the three dashed icons and tick the SSH Tunnel box
- Go back and tap Start to connect
After a successful connection, you can now start browsing and downloading with your MTN mpluse data.
Don’t forget to share this and drop your testimony using the comment box below.
1 thought on “Hot: MTN mPulse Data Plan [ 1.2GB For N150]”
Wow…. Working like magic. Thanks naijatechgist