Good news, you can now browse with the latest MTN mPulse data cheat without any SSH account or KPN. In fact, you don’t need any kind of configuration file to enjoy the full speed of the MTN mPulse cheap data plan. In case you are not aware of the MTN mPulse data cheat that we have been rocking all this while, you should take 2 minutes of your time and read about the plan HERE.
All you need is to migrate to the plan with *344# and after that, you can buy 1.2GB for N150, with this code *344*2*1*2#. The APP you will use to power all your App with any config file is called Samsung Max VPN. Below we will be working you through on how to use the Samsung Max VPN on the MTN mPulse data plan.
You Might Like To Read:
Requirement For Samsung Max VPN MTN Mpulse Cheat
- An Android phone
- MTN NG 3G or 4G sim
- Use the default MTN APN settings.
- MTN mPulse data
Samsung Max VPN Settings For MTN mPulse
- Download Samsung Max VPN and Install it HERE
- Before installing the App, make sure you enable Unknown source on your phone settings.
- Now open the App, and activate Mobile data saving mode and Privacy protection.
- You will notice a count-down on when the VPN privacy protection would stop.
- To remove the count-down, click on the last icon located at the bottom-right corner of the app and activate Premium service (It is for free).
- Now the App will connect in less than 5 seconds.
That’s all, you can now start browsing with your Mpulse data plans. Make sure you have data on the Mpulse, to cheat the data balance, dial *559*96#. Enjoy and don’t forget to share it with your friends.