Unlike programmed software sometimes we humans tend to forget things we hardly make use of like passwords and others. So if you have forgotten your Facebook password just know that you are not alone. In this post, we will be showing you the easy step to reset your Facebook password without any hassle.
If you are still log in on your Facebook account just follow the steps below to change your password.
- On your screen tap the three lines option in the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap settings> Account setting
- Now tap on security and log in.
- Finally, tap on Change password and type your current password and the new password.
- After that, tap on save changes and you are done.
How to change a Facebook password without old password.
If you have forgotten your current password and you are not log in on your phone you can still reset your password. To reset your Facebook password without the old password click on forgot password.
Type the email, mobile number or full name, username associated to your account and follow the on-screen instructions.
How To Change Facebook Password Without Old Password and Email.
In case you have forgotten both your old password and you still don’t have the email login details at hand you can still recover and reset your Facebook password.
Visit this recover your account Link Here and Type in your mobile phone number associated with the account and Facebook will help you to recover your account.
If you still don’t have access to the phone number then you only have no other options but to retrieve your email login details by following the methods below.
To recover your Gmail account, click on forgot password on Gmail Page.
- On the open page if prompted, Type your full Gmail email address and enter your Gmail account on the second page.
- Click Next
- Now in other to establish you as the account owner, Gmail will ask some number of questions.
- All you have to do is to enter your answer and Click next.
An alternative, Click on the Try a different question if you cannot answer or do not have access to the resource which can be a secondary Gmail account or phone number.