OKash is a Micro-loaning product that is provided by Blue Ridge Microfinance bank. Customers can download OKash from Google Play and set up their credit account very fast, select their preferred account, connect it with their active bank card for reimbursement, finish up a series of inquiries, and get a choice on their loan application in no time with less paperwork.
- Payday advances – Okash payday credit is intended to give month-to-month overdraft to the staff of organizations, services, Parastatals, and different foundations.
- Education – Any salary worker, self-employed, civil servant, Student government representatives, staff of ministries, and Public Sector.
- Business – The advances assist businesses with covering income payments when due.
What they offer
- Quick and secure handling of credit installments
- No security and store necessities.
Simple sign-up process
- They offer motivating forces, for example, rewards occasionally.
- You can do the entire cycle online on your cell phone. You don’t need to pay an actual visit.
The most effective method to Borrow Money from Okash
- The initial step is to download the OKash advanced mobile application. Open a record and fill in the fundamental data; it takes less than five minutes to finish the enrollment.
- You will get a call or text choice for confirmation.
- Apply for a credit on the application, read the Terms and Conditions, and post for the financing cost and the reimbursement date.
- If the Customer agrees to the conditions listed above, then they should confirm the loan request, and they will get the cash in practically no time.
Okash loans are given in the organization, Blue Ridge Microfinance bank. In any instance when customers can’t reimburse their credit through direct charge, they can pay or move to the Blue Ridge Microfinance Bank Ltd. Bank Name:Zenith Bank Plc. Account No:1130085518.
Fill your BVN or your enlisted telephone number and your full name in the comments area, then, at that point, send the transfer details to email@example.com, which prevails you to check its success and change your loan status
Okash Loan Requirement
The prerequisite for applying for an Okash loan is simple. The credit administration focuses on all Nigerians and doesn’t have any severe conditions that an average Nigerian can’t acquire.
- The candidate should be a Nigerian citizen.
- The age section of the candidate must be between 20-55 years.
- The candidate needs to have a well-recognized means of monthly income, or it should be stated clearly why the person in question needs the loan
- Valid ID Card
- BVN Number
Okash Loan Interest Rate
The everyday financing cost is between 0.1% to 1%, while the yearly loan fee is somewhere in the range of 36.5% and 360%.
Aside from this, customers will pay a beginning expense with their loan ranging from N1299 to N6000.
The length of the credit is 91 days for the shortest period and 365 days for the longer period.
At whatever point a Customer needs to make an inquiry or lay a complaint, they can do so with just one tap
Customers care Email Address Support@o-kash.com
Customer care phone number