Converting Airtime and Gift card has been made easy by Patricia since it introduce the Glover app. Glover app is a new product from Patricia.
The glover app was Initiated by Patricia on March 25th, 2021. It was introduced by Patricia Technologies as a means to regulate the non-crypto services of the business, which includes Giftcards, Airtime2Cash, and payment of utility bills.
The Gloverapp is an independent entity. The handover was declared openly in a press release in one of Nigeria’s biggest online digital media companies in 2021. and its services include converting airtime to cash, buying and selling gift cards, airtime top-up, and also paying utility bills.
The Glover app doesn’t involve any cryptocurrency activity, but Patricia remains solely dedicated to all crypto-related activity. The app is available both on IOS and Android devices, It can be downloaded from the app store and play store respectively.
One of the reasons The Glover app was introduced by Patricia was that Patricia move out its headquarters from Nigeria and due to the ban on cryptocurrency in Nigeria
Features of glover App by Patrica
1. Pay all kinds of utility bills and top up airtime
2. Convert airtime to cash: if users mistakenly over-credited themselves and are stuck with a lot of unwanted airtime, the Glover app comes in handy.
3. Buy and sell local and international gift cards within some minutes
4. Wallet Feature: Glover app provides a wallet for its users. After successfully trading, the Naira equivalent automatically goes to your wallet. Users can manually fund their wallets and also transfer the money.
NB: The Glover app does not support any crypto services or payments which means any transaction using crypto will be rejected.
How to Use Glover App to convert Airtime to Cash
Users who have been using Patrica before then started using the glover app wouldn’t find it difficult.
1. All you need to do is download the app from the play store and app store respectively, then sign in with your Patricia ID as an old user or sign up with your information as a new user.
2. Choose the airtime you want to convert
3. Input the phone number that has the airtime
4. Confirm the number
5. Send the airtime to the number given to you
6. Send the proof of payment
7. Wait for the alert
How to convert gift card to cash on gloves app
The only way for users to convert their gift card to cash is to sell it, glover app is a simple, safe, and secure platform that allows for seamless payment via
1. Create an account on the Glover website ( If you are already a Patricia user, just log in with your Patricia login details)
2. Navigate to “Trade Gift card” on your Glover dashboard and click on it as shown below.
3. Then, when you click to buy, a pop-up notification will appear, informing you of the trade terms
4. Choose the gift cards you want to sell.
Select the card’s currency and type.
5. Submit and wait a few minutes for your cards to be processed, after which the payment will be sent to your glover account dashboard.
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.
My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!