That’s why I am writing this article to teach you some tricks, on how you can take your WhatsApp to the next level and impress your friend.
- 1 1. stop your friends from knowing when you read their message
- 2 2. Use more than one WhatsApp account on the same phone
- 3 3. Use your friend WhatsApp contact on your home screen
- 4 4. Change phone number
- 5 5. Send a message at once to all your friends
- 6 6. Hide your profile picture
- 7 7. How to use text format
- 8 8. Send group invitation through a link
- 9 9. Hide chat from the conservation
- 10 10. Stop group notification
- 11 11. Video and Voice Call
- 12 12. Reply message directly from a notification
- 13 13. Save images And Videos Status to your Galery
1. stop your friends from knowing when you read their message
To do this, just turn your flight mode on, Read the WhatsApp message
Turn off the flight mode again. Now the sender will not know that you have read his or her message.
2. Use more than one WhatsApp account on the same phone
Some people may prefer having WhatsApp multiple accounts on the same phone, and the best way to achieve this is by installing an app called parallel spaces app. You can download the app on google play store.
Install the app, follow the instruction on the app to run more than one WhatsApp account on the same phone.
Some phones already come with this features called Dual apps. You can find it in some Xiaomi phones and with this, you can have more than one WhatsApp app on your Android phone
3. Use your friend WhatsApp contact on your home screen
These tricks can also serve as a shortcut to connect with your friend via WhatsApp anytime you want to send him a message.
- Go to your WhatsApp
- Choose your friend contact you want to create the shortcut to
- Press and hold it for some seconds, a pop-up menu will appear
Choose to add conservation shortcut and you are good to go.
4. Change phone number
If you lost your phone or you just want to change your phone number and you are worried that you might lose your old WhatsApp account, worry no more. You can do that and still keep the old account. To do that
- Go to your WhatsApp setting
- Choose change number
Now type in the old and the new number. Done.
5. Send a message at once to all your friends
If you want to send a message to all your friends at once. Instead of sending the message one by one which can be time-consuming, you can do that within some minute.
First of all, create a broadcast list from your contact.
Go to the news broadcast and send a message.
The message will be sent to all your friends that have your number saved on their phone.
6. Hide your profile picture
This day’s spammers are everywhere and they carry out their illegal purpose anonymously using other people’s pictures. so for security reason is good to hide our WhatsApp picture from the public. To do this
Go to setting on your WhatsApp
Account-Privacy-Profile photo and then choose my contacts.
7. How to use text format
To send a bold text on Whatsapp add an asterisk (*) before and after the text. for example, if you want to send “how are you” in bold letter, it will be *how are you*
For italics, the text adds an underscore (_) before and after the text. For example “am good” will be _am good_.
For strikethrough just add a tilde (~) before and after the text. “fine” will be ~fine~.
A lot of people have been wondering how to generate a WhatsApp group link to invite more friends. To do that is simple. Follow the step below.
- First, you have to be the admin of the group.
- Open the chat group that you are the admin.
- Tap on the group info.
- At the top right of the screen, tap on add participant icon.
Now tap on the invite to the group via a link. And that’s all.
9. Hide chat from the conservation
If you don’t want anybody to read a certain chat on your WhatsApp and you don’t want to delete the chat either. You can hide it with an achieved option. To do this.
Tap and hold the particular chat and tap the achieve option in the action bar at the top of your screen to achieve that particular chat.
Scroll down to the bottom of the conservation list and click on archived chats to read the message again.
10. Stop group notification
It can be so annoying when you join a particular group that has active members and each time you turn on your data, notification messages from that group keep coming in. To help you stop such annoying notifications.
- Open the group chat
- Click options button,
- Then go to group info,
- Now set the mute option and turn off the notification option.
11. Video and Voice Call
It is no longer news that you can make both voice and video calls using WhatsApp App. And the good news here is that it saves us a lot of Airtime especially if you want to make an international call.
For those that don’t know how to use this call feature.
Go to Whatsapp, tap on the contact of the person you want to call.
lookup at the top of your screen and tap on the call icon.
12. Reply message directly from a notification
Sound great right? To enable this feature. Go to Whatsapp, Settings, Notification. Then tap on popup Notification, and select the options. You can as well change these settings for both individual messages and groups.
Now anytime you receive a new message, swipe down the notification bar, tap on the message, and reply.
13. Save images And Videos Status to your Galery
Whatsapp only lets users view status but can not save it on your gallery. The good news is that with a third-party app, you can now save status videos and images to your phone. There are many apps on Google Play store for that. However, we recommend using the Status & Video Saver for WhatsApp.
Why this app, well this is because it does not only support saving videos and images on the regular Whatsapp messenger but also supports other Whatsapp APK like the GBwhatsapp and Whatsapp business as well.
Find this helpful? Please share it, and use the comment box to add your own WhatsApp tricks that you know.