This post will show you how to download the latest GTA SA Lite highly compressed for Android phones with Mali, Adreno, and PowerVR GPU and how to install them on your smartphone.
GTA SA Lite is an open-world game where you the player take the role of an ex-gangbanger. His name is Carl Johnson who escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, corruption, and drugs. Where millionaires and stars do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
In the early 90’s, Carl got home and discovered that his mother has been murdered and his family fallen apart with his friend heading towards destruction. On his return to the neighborhood, he was framed up for homicide by a couple of corrupt cops and was forced on a journey to the entire City of San Andreas to save his family and bring the city into control
This game is a very interesting game to play. It has high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette, and improved character models.
You are awarded money when you complete a mission and you can drive around the city with any car of your choice. The touchscreen control is nice and responsive and the game is not that difficult to play and master.
How To Install GTA SA Lite Andreas.
GTA Obb files normally are 2.4GB but now it has been compressed to 200MB files. To Install and play this Rockstar game on your phone you will need the following requirements.
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- CPU: 1.2 GHz or higher
- GPU: Mali, Adreno & PowerVR
- Supported Android Version: from Android 4.0.3 upward.
Confused about the GPU of your phone? Well, you can check your phone GPU before proceeding to download the game by downloading this app CPU-Z From Google PlayStore. After that, you launched the app and it will show you the GPU of your phone.
Now proceed and download one file here according to your phone GPU.
- For Mali GPU Andreno: Click Here to download.
- For Andreno GPU Android: Click Here to download.
- For PowerVR GPU Android: Click Here to download.
Now turn off your phone data and follow the steps below…
- Using the ZArchiver app (Download it from Google play store if you don’t have it on your phone), extract the GTA SA Lite Data file you just downloaded.
- Now move the GTA San Andreas Lite data to this location: Android/data
- After that, go to the APK file and Install It.
- That’s all. Launched your game and enjoy it.