This post is all about How To Play Multiplayer Mode On PES 2018 ISO PPSSPP & All PES/FIFA Games On Android Phones.
Playing PES 2018 ISO on Android phone is fun and can also be boring if you are the only one playing the game.
It can turn out to be more addictive and time killer if you can be able to play it with friends.
That’s why activating multiplayer mode is essential. In this post, we will be showing you all the steps involved in other to activate multiplayer mode on PES 2018 ISO and also PES and FIFA on your Android phone
More on Games
How To Activate Multiplayer Mode On PES 2018 ISO PPSSPP, PES and FIFI Games On Android Phones.
First of all, you should make sure that the Two Android phones have the PPSSPP app installed along with PES 2018 ISO File before you start the steps below…
- Step 1: Now turn on your mobile hotspot on one of the phones you will like to use.
- Step 2: Connect to the hotspot you created on the first phone via WiFi. (You don’t need data or internet connection for this)
- Step 3: Open the PPSSPP emulator on both phones and navigate to Settings and Click on Graphics.
- Step 4: Make sure the settings are exactly like the image above.
- Step 5: Now open the PES 2018 ISO game and Go to Match and Click on ADHOC.
- Step 6: Move to Setup room and create a room using one of the phones. You’ll be asked to put a name. You can put any name on it or you should just put multiplayer match and create the room.
- Step 7: Search for the name you provided earlier on the first phone and join the room using the second phone.
- Step 8: You are almost done. Just go straight to match, choose the team, set up the formation and enjoy your game.
Note: This PPSSPP is one of the best PlayStation emulator ever because it does not only allows Multiplayer Mode on PES 2018 ISO. You can also activate it on FIFA 2018 ISO and other PES and FIFA games using the above steps on your Android phone.