- Jamb 2019 registration Date
- Jamb 2019 Form
- Jamb 2019 Exam Date
- When is Jamb 2019 registration date starting?
- When is Jamb 2019 starting?
- Jamb 2019 syllabus
All the above questions are what we will be answering in this post. So, grab a cup of water/juice, pay attention and read carefully as we will be working you through about the news, tips and other information you will need to know in order to successfully applied and register for the 2019/2020 Jamb in Nigeria.
- 1 Is Jamb 2019 Form Out?
- 2 Approved CBT Centers for 2019 Registration and Address for all States
- 3 How Much is Jamb Form Sold?
- 4 How To Register/Apply For Jamb 2019/2020 Exam
- 5 How To Register Jamb Profile Through Phone
- 6 How To Select tertiary Institutions Choice
- 7 Recommended Novel For 2019/2010 Jamb
- 8 Jamb 2019 Examination Dates
- 9 Jamb 2019 Sale Of Form Deadline
Is Jamb 2019 Form Out?
The answer to the above question is Yes. Jamb 2019 registration has just commenced today been 10 January 2019, the form will be sold at a price of #3,500. Just last week, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has advised all prospective candidate to ignore any information, adverts on social media or blogs stating that the sale of forms and registration can be done in all centers. So, in order to play safe, make sure you buy the form at the approved centers.
Approved CBT Centers for 2019 Registration and Address for all States
Below is the approved centers for the 2019 JAMB in all the 36 states in Nigeria. This will help you to apply at the right center.
You can download the full approved center Here in pdf format for all states and the address.
How Much is Jamb Form Sold?
The price for 2019 Jamb registration form has been reduced from #5,000 to #3,500 by the Federal Government. The registration fee for a foreign student has also been slashed from than $100 to $20. Below we have breakdown the 2019 Jamb registration form and other fee’s involved.
- JAMB 2019 registration form: ?3,500
- JAMB CBT 2019 Registration fee: ?700
- JAMB 2019 reading text: ?500
- Total= #4,700
How To Register/Apply For Jamb 2019/2020 Exam
Below are the following documents or requirements you will need in order to successfully register for the 2019 Jamb exam.
- A Personal e-mail address and cell phone number
- A JAMB profile
- Payment for JAMB ePIN registration
- Go to any accredited/Approved CBT centers alongside your personal details, the profile you created as well as receipt of payment
With the above requirements, you are almost done. Now you will need to complete the following…
1. Register Your Jamb Profile & Validate Your Email Address
You will have to register your profile and also validate your email address on the Jamb portal. During the process, make sure you fill in the required details properly. Before you submit your profile, make sure it’s confirmed and all the information is well spelled and it’s accurate. After that, a code will be sent to your mailbox using the email address you used.
How To Register Jamb Profile Through Phone
If you don’t want to spend a penny on any canter, you can register your profile through your mobile phone using any network. The first thing to do is to send a text message that contains your first name, middle name, and surname to 55019. Use two specs between the names. After that, you will receive a message containing 10 characters, which you will need to get your ePIN. Using the above 10 character code, you will have to make payment for JAMB ePIN. Below is Bank that accepts payment for Jamb Epin:
- First Bank
- Access Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Jaiz Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Unity Bank
- Union Bank
- Zenith Bank
It also allows paying via electronic platforms on the JAMB portal. You can also pay through accredited CBT centers making use of POS terminals for secure payment. Once you have made payment, Epin will he send to you, which you can always retrieve by sending “UTME PIN” to 55019 for UTME candidates if you misplaced the PIN. For DE candidate, send DE PIN to the same 55019 and your PIN will be sent to your mobile phone immediately.
2 Visit any accredited CBT Center
The last step is to visit any nearest accredited CBT center listed above to complete the registration process alongside your bio-data and ePIN. Below is the information you need to fill in to complete your registration with the fee required.
- A payment of ?700 as a service charge on the CBT.
- Provision of your personal info, choice of exam town, credentials (including academic qualifications),
- biometric enrolment. 10 fingers and picture will be captured.
- Provision of your O/L or A/L grades. If you’re awaiting the result, you can provide it later on JAMB
- portal online as soon as it is released.
- Lastly, printing and collection of an eSlip as evidence of payment.
When you complete the above process, the CBT center will give you some material that includes the recommended reading novel and a CD, which contains:
- e-Brochure that provides details about admission and the list of tertiary institutions & available programmes of study
e-Syllabus for the examination
- A step-by-step guide on how to complete the application form
- A demo and a video message from the Registrar of JAMB on how you can use 8 keys for UTME without a mouse.
How To Select tertiary Institutions Choice
On the 2019 Jamb registration dashboard, you are required to choose your first choice which can be a University, Polytechnics/Monotechnics, College of Education, Innovation Enterprise Institutes, NDA (Nigerian Defence Academy), or Nigeria Police Academy. However, you are also allowed to select universities weather under Federal or State as your first and second choice simultaneously.
Recommended Novel For 2019/2010 Jamb
The recommended Novel for 2019 is “Sweet Sixteen” for UTME candidates and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” for DE candidates. You will be required to pay a sum of #500 only to obtain one of this.
Jamb 2019 Examination Dates
According to the JAMB’s Head, Media, & Information, Dr. Fabian Benjamin, the conduct of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) 2019 will commence on Saturday, March 16, and registrations are scheduled to start today 10 January 2019 in over 700 accredited CBT centers across the country.
Jamb 2019 Sale Of Form Deadline
The jamb 2019 sell of form deadline is on February 20. This means the sale of forms will last for 6 weeks. For more information and details, please visit the Jamb Website
Just as stated above, all prospective candidate should obtain the form and register at accredited CBT centers as well as JAMB State offices. This is because Jamb has made it official and also a warning to all that any candidate that is registered outside these approved centers will be disqualified.
Hope you find this tip’s and guide helpful. If you have any questions, use the comment box and we will be glad to help…