Looking to begin your career with NNPC? Welcome to the right blog post about the NNPC recruitment portal for 2023-2024! The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is preparing to open its recruitment portal for the 2023/2024 year. In this post, we will discuss the process for applying to the NNPC, the qualifications needed, and the expected timeline for recruitment. We will also provide a few tips to ensure that you have the best chance of success in your application. So, if you are interested in joining the NNPC, read on for all the information you need!
NNPC Application Requirement
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state-owned oil corporation in charge of managing and distributing the vast oil and gas resources of Nigeria. As one of Africa’s largest oil and gas companies, the NNPC provides a diverse range of job opportunities for those seeking a career in the oil and gas industry. But, before applying, it is critical to understand the prerequisites and credentials for a position. In this section, we will go through the NNPC application criteria, such as the qualifications, paperwork, and actions to take while applying for a job with NNPC. Below are the requirements to apply for NNPC 2023/2024 jobs:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen
- Must have a minimum of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB and must include Mathematics and English
- Must have a minimum of a second-class lower degree from a recognized University
- Must have an NYSC discharge certificate
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 40 years
- Must have a valid international passport
- Must provide a guarantor form and two recent passport photographs
- All candidates must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, a National Identity Card, an international passport, or a voter registration card.
- Must be willing to work in a new setting.
- Applicants must be physically and intellectually fit.
- Candidates for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation must be under the age of 30 at the time of application for Graduate Trainees.
- Candidates applying for the Experience Hire must be no older than 45 years old and have at least 6 years of relevant job experience.
NNPC Application Portal
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has an online application portal for those interested in applying for jobs. The portal provides an easy-to-use user interface for job seekers to enter their information, view available positions, and submit their applications.
To help you with this task, here are some steps you can take:
- Visit the NNPC website to access the application portal.
- Read the instructions carefully and create a user account.
- Enter your personal information and upload your resume.
- Browse through the job listings and select the positions you are interested in.
- Submit your application by clicking “Submit”.
- Monitor your application status to ensure that it is received and processed properly.
- Follow up with the hiring manager if you haven’t heard promptly.
How to Apply for NNPC Jobs in 2023/2024
Follow the procedures below to apply:
- Go to the NNPC application portal.
- The page dedicated to employment (Career).
- Choose from Graduate Trainees and Experienced Hires.
- Choose one of the open positions.
- Read and carefully follow the instructions.
- Please include all relevant information.
- Check all of your information.
- Please submit your application.
If you are successful, your name will be added to the NNPC shortlist, and you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address and scheduled for the next stage of the recruitment process, eventually leading to an exciting job with the agency. Good luck!