This article will direct you on how to download register Access Bank Mobile App. I have written this guide to help you activate Access Bank Mobile Banking. With this guide, you will learn how to and perform other services like make bank transactions from your comfort anywhere, you don’t have to visit a bank branch to send money or pay for bills.
I have also written a guide on How to Buy/Recharge Airtime from your Access Bank Account. This is another platform you can take advantage of to perform online banking. But here, the use of USSD code is employed. You can pay bills, pay a subscription for your TV from your home. You don’t need to leave your house just to buy airtime.
As discussed in the paragraph above, Access Bank mobile banking is of two types(Platforms), the app and code(USSD) platform. While the app platform allows you to use the Access Bank verify mobile app to make transactions using your phone.
The USSD code platform does not require Internet connectivity like the latter. In the USSD code platform, mobile transactions are performed using Access bank USSD codes. Though, there is a daily limit to the amount you can spend to transact, unlike the app that allows more room for transactions on it platform.
Features of Access Bank Mobile App
Below are the features you will enjoy on Access Bank mobile banking app.
- Easy and simple Funds Transfer to Access Bank accounts.
- Easy and simple Funds Transfer to other Nigerian Bank accounts.
- Cancel/Stop Cheque at any time.
- Easy online Credit card repayments.
- Enjoy Access Bank Money Transfer.
- Getting your bank account statement is just a click away.
- Recharge any sim and network of your choice at ease.
- Easy cable TV Payment from your home.
- Make bills Payment and Payment
- You can buy a flight ticket and Travel Booking.
- You can locate Access Bank Branches and ATMs.
- Access Bank Internet Banking Login.
- Unlock Device.
- Movie & Event Tickets.
- Receive Notifications.
- Reset or Change PIN & Password.
- User Guide.
- Biometric Login & Authentication.
- Bills Payment.
- Check BVN.
- Manage Beneficiary.
- Request & Hotlist ATM Card.
- International (FX) Transfer (Pounds, Dollar, Euro).
- Locate Access Bank Branches & ATM Close to your Location.
Requirements For Access Bank Mobile Banking
- You must have an Access Bank account.
- The phone number and email that you used to open the access bank account must be active
- A smartphone is required
- Active ATM card
Mobile App Download Link For Access Bank.
Below is a direct link to download the access bank mobile app from different app store and get started already.
Download Access Bank Mobile App (Android)
Download Access Bank Mobile App (iOS: iPhone, iPad, iPod)
How To Register And Activate Access Bank Mobile App
Bellow are the steps to register for Access Bank Mobile banking.
- After downloading and installing the mobile app. Go ahead to register or if you are new to the app, sign up.
- Go through the terms and conditions, then agree.
- Enter your details, starting with your 10-digit Number account number.
- Enter your active email and phone number. Make sure that you input your correct ATM card details.
- Now you will receive an OTP code for identity verification.
- Enter the code in the space provided.
- A set of instructions will pop-up on the screen, follow to complete your registration
Once you are done with the registration, it’s time to start making transactions on your mobile app.
- Tap on unlock the device.
- Enter your login details.
- Input your transaction pin.
- Now, you will receive a success notification.
- Go back to the login page.
- Enter your User ID and Password or User ID and Finger print.
You have successfully registered and activated your access bank mobile app. When you tap the bar at the top left, more banking options will be revealed to you.
Access Bank Mobile Banking Code
This second type of access bank mobile banking as we discussed earlier allows you to use USSD code to perform transactions.
Now you can dial *901#, enter your account details as required. Make sure your ATM card is available when you dialed the code. it will be alert you to enter the last four digits and the last 6 digits of your ATM card.
Continue to enjoy stress-free banking!