Every bank in Nigeria is implementing the cardless withdrawal to its services. I will be taking us on the Ecobank Cardless withdrawal guide for 2021. I know all the EcoBank customers cant wait to hear this one. Well, today is your lucky day.
EcoBank cardless withdrawal is developed to help cope with withdrawal from the ATM wherever your card isn’t with you. In this article, I will be explaining to you how to withdraw without your ATM card. This guide as explicitly expressed in the topic is for Eco bank customers. You can check out other banks too on our website.
So, if you ever forgot your card again, this guide will come to your rescue. This article will resourceful to you one day. Learn how to withdraw from the ATM without your atm card.
Ecobank Cardless Withdrawal Using Mobile App.
I will be sharing with you here how to use your EcoBank mobile app and withdraw money without the card. Mobile apps have been designed to make banking operations easy for you, Now it’s time to use it.
First, you must have created a mobile app account with EcoBank. I will be writing an article on how to create and activate your EcoBank mobile in my subsequent bulletin. If you have an account already with them, Follow the guide below.
- Log in to your mobile banking app account.
- Then select Xpresscash from the menu.
- You will be shown two things “Xpress point agency or ATM”. Choose the ATM option and proceed.
- Select the account you wish to withdraw from.
- An automatic 8 digit pin/token will be generated. This token is valid for 3 days.
- Once you have the 8 digit token, locate the nearest ATM stand and follow the guide below.
- Select Xpresscash on the ATM machine.
- Then input the 8 digit pin that was generated in step 6.
- Then wait for the ATM to dispense your cash, it will not take that long.
Ecobank Cardless Withdrawal Using USSD Code.
- Goto any Ecobank ATM then follow the simple steps below.
- You need to have activated Ecobank USSD codes banking on your device(Cell number you used in opening the account).
- Dial *326#, select cardless withdrawal.
- Choose the Xpresscash option.
- Then generate an e-token usually 8 digits.
- Select Xpress cash but first, press enters on the ATM machine.
- Input your e-token generated from the previous steps and follow the instructions to withdraw.
- Once it is successful, wait and take your cash as the ATM will dispense it in no time.
I bet someone is jumping with joy now, it’s pretty easy huh. Well, that is why we are here.to make things easy for you. Thanks for reading.