I will be sharing with you guys another important service (New Access Bank Cardless Withdrawal) that access bank offers you just in case you are stranded and without your ATM card. The fact that you can still withdraw money from an ATM without your card is good news. Someone who has been stranded before without cash on will really appreciate this service. Well, you are about to learn that secret too.
I am going to share with you today how it works and how to go about doing it. There is another way you can withdraw money without your ATM card. Whenever you are stranded and without money, use this guide to withdraw some cash from the ATM.
This also saves you from the fear of losing your card to the thief. I have taken time to research this as I have been a victim of such a thief once. But here is the good news, you do not need to be a victim before you learn how to use this service.
This service does not only works with access bank ATMs but other bank ATMs too. So whenever you are without your ATM card or at a place you do not feel safe bringing out your ATM card at such an hour, you can use this service. Use the same method on any ATM that’s available at your disposal, it must not be an access bank ATM.
Here are the steps for the access bank cardless ATM withdrawal, follow the steps below.
How To Withdraw From Access Bank ATM Without Card Via USSD Code
Before we dive right into this. First, you need to activate Access Bank Mobile banking. You must have activated the use of mobile banking like the use of USSD code in this case before this can work.
Once that is done, follow the steps below to withdraw from access the bank ATM without your card.
- Dial *903# from your phone (It must be from the sim you used to open the account) and select the “Withdraw Money” option
- Press the “ATM Withdrawal” option.
- Enter the Amount and authenticate the transaction with your PIN.
- A transaction code notifying you of successful withdrawal will be sent to you. Keep the reference code save.
- Locate the nearest Access ATM
- Press ‘0’ to perform a cardless withdrawal.
- Input your phone after which you have selected access money, next is the amount requested for withdrawal, and lastly, the transaction code received and press continue.
- Wait patiently your cash will be dispensed.
Access Bank Cardless Withdrawal Via Mobile App
Here is another easy way that you can withdraw money without a card from an Access Bank ATM. Before I give you the steps, you need to have an active access Bank Mobile app install and your account log into. If you have your Banking login credentials, you can go ahead and log into it but if you haven’t, read the full article on that from Access Bank Mobile App Download and get started.
- Log in to your mobile banking app.
- Select Cardless withdrawal.
- Select account from your accounts or if you have one access bank account click to continue.
- Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw.
- Input your withdrawal one-time password sent to your phone and your transaction pin.
- You will receive a message notifying you of a successful withdrawal. That’s your reference code for withdrawal.
- Work into any ATM around that area that supports cardless withdrawal. You can then cash out your money.
- Follow the instructions on the ATM screen and complete your transaction. Make sure that you enter the right reference code.
- Then, wait patiently for the ATM and pick up your cash.
Guide On How To Withdraw Through Access Bank Agent Cardless.
If you are at a place that access bank ATM is not there. But you by chance see an access bank agent. Follow this guide below for cardless withdrawal.
- First, locate an access bank money agent around the area.
- Used this code *903# from your phone and select the “Withdraw Money” option.
- Select the “Agent Withdrawal” option.
- Enter the Amount, Agent Code and validate the transaction with your PIN.
- You will receive a message notifying you of a successful transaction.
- Receive the cash from the agent.
I believe you have learned a lot today on how to perform access bank cardless withdrawal? Use this guide, any time you need to, you cannot be stranded anymore.
Thank you for reading!